Much going on for NDE'ers!
- Just a reminder: The best science out now on near-death experiences is in the book, "Consciouness Beyond Life" by Pim van Lommel, M.D. and published by HarperOne. Pim was filmed during a recent trip to San Rafael, California. Here is the link, www.consciousnessbeyondlife.com (English version). You can also see it on my News blog here.
- A recent "Wall Street Journal" article, "Seeking Proof in Near-Death Claims," written by Melinda Beck.
- MSNBC: "Head Toward the Light: The Science of Near-Death Experiences" by Diane Mapes.
- The next Spiritual Retreat for Near-Death Experiencers will be May 12-15, 2011, again in Missouri. Contact Dave Bennett for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hey, folks, with all this increase in near-death material, stories, and science, the IANDS office is really buzzing - yet membership is down. This means we are doing more with less, and to the point that it is getting serious. If you want to keep the office staffed, publications and conferences going, please send in your membership dues today. Contact the International Association For Near-Death Studies (IANDS) at email@example.com or call them at (919) 383-7940. Their website is www.iands.org.