New Thought, Psi, Retreats, Conferences, and the Buddha
- There is now an outstanding “new thought” channel put out as a guide to spiritual living, and featuring Mitch Horowitz, one of Tarcher’s editors. Details: www.newthoughtchannel.com.
- New online Psi Encyclopedia has a section devoted to Near-Death Experiences. Researchers in this first edition are Penny Sartori, Carlos S. Alvarado, Nancy Evans Bush, and journalist Patricia Pearson. See: http://www.spr.ac.uk/publications/psi-encyclopedia.
- Spiritual Retreat for near-death experiencers April 20-23 at the Mercy Center in St. Louis, MO. Details: www.nderetreat.com.
- Save now for the next big near-death conference put on by IANDS, August 3-6 in Westminster, Colorado. Inquire at email@example.com or call them at (919) 383-7940.
- A “must read” new book: The Buddha in Hell and Other Alarms: Distressing Near-Death Experiences in Perspective by Nancy Evans Bush. Behind all the joyful personal stories of being close to death and going to heaven, there is a rarely discussed fact: that a significant minority of near-death experiences are unpleasant. Please read this. One out of 7 in my research had more frightening or hellish experiences than heavenly, a few of them were children.