Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Books and a conference to look forward to

 American Center For The Integration Of Spiritually Transformative Experiences is planning the first retreat for anyone who has gone through an NDE or an STE - in Maui in 2024.  Contact them for more info at info@aciste.org.  If you’ve missed the deadline for 2024, there’s always 2025.

The lifelong work of Claude Swanson is now being released by his family.  They tease us with the idea there may be a fourth book they can print later on.  See what is now available in my May Newsletter.

On May 26, my memoir-autobiography will be available from Amazon.  Maybe even a little before.  A special edition of my newsletter will alert you to this.  The book is EDGE WALKER:  THE MANY LIVES AND DEATHS OF PMH ATWATER.  Look for it.  Or, sign up for the newsletter on my website and news will automatically come to you.  My website is www.pmhatwater.com   

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home