Monday, May 12, 2014

Top of the Podcast Charts and a Coptic Conference

ANNOUNCEMENTS


*** Be sure to get the May issue of my free monthly newsletter. Subscribe on my website at www.pmhatwater.com. There are now so many wonderful new books available, I can't possibly list them here. Look for a special announcement to be sent out by May 24.

*** On April 25, 2014, the Frontier Beyond Fear show I was on with host Susan Larison Danz, skyrocketed to number one place nationwide for podcasts on spirituality and held that place for several days. We discussed children's near-death experiences and about the new movie "Heaven is for Real" - the story of Colton Burpo and what happened to him when he was four, nearly died, and came back to life. What happened to the child is typical of childhood cases. The rest of his story is not typical - his dad, a Methodist Minister, after tussling around with truth, finally and fully accepted his son's experience and that he really visited heaven. That doesn't happen to most children. They are usually hushed, made fun of, told to shut up, slapped, or ignored. Most grow up feeling "alien, that they no longer fit their family. Please get on my website and read the article I wrote about this. Children do not handle near-death experiences as do adults. Refer to my book, The New Children and Near-Death Experiences.

*** If you're open to adventure, attend the Coptics Fellowship International Conference in Johnson City, Tennessee, May 16-18, 2014. I'm one of the keynoters - my talk, Children of the Fifth World. Free will offering. Contact Peggy Fitzgerald for more information - call (423) 477-3339. She's there from 9 am to 6 pm each day. Websites: www.coptic-sun-org and www.thecopticcenter.org

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home