Tuesday, October 08, 2013

NDE Radio, New Books, Upcoming Travels


ANNOUNCEMENTS

***  NDE Radio is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Broadcasting every Monday at 11 am Eastern Time,
This new radio show is hosted by Lee Witting, himself a near-death experiencer
with a doctor of ministry degree in NDE studies.  Sponsor of this show is the
International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS).

***   Nancy Clark’s book, Stop Trying to Fix Me:  I’m Grieving as Fast as I Can, is now
out.  Nancy facilitates the Columbus, Ohio Friends of IANDS group.  She is an
award-winning author, and experiencer of both near-death and near-death-like states.
You can reach Nancy at nancyclarkauthor@gmail.com.  Her website is

*** Chris Carter is also out with a new book.  This one is Science and the Afterlife
Experience:  Evidence for the Immortality of Consciousness (Inner Traditions,
2012).  He really goes for what can be verified and shows why fraud and super-ESP
are not logical possibilities, and even goes past some of the messages from the dead
to take a good look at what the nature of the afterlife might be.  Yes, he devotes
considerable space to near-death experiences.

*** If you still haven’t signed up for my free monthly newsletter, I urge you to do so.  Just get on
my website at www.pmhatwater.com and flip over to the Newsletter section.  All
information given is kept private.  

We just sent out the largest issue ever a couple of
weeks ago, and now, bingo, we’ll soon send out another one. Why so soon? Because
most of October I will be on the road, mainly to Norway and Turkey, speaking at
conferences. When I’m on the road, I do not check in or answer e-mails, so please do
not e-mail me while I am gone.  On the homepage of my website (at the top of it) is my
Appearance Schedule, should you want details of my trips.  Thank you, PMH

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home