Saturday, July 09, 2022

IANDS CONFERENCE

ANNOUNCEMENTS


Sign up right away for the big IANDS Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, August 31 to September 4.  Big discount if you do by July 12.  Four days, plus livestreaming; two film premieres with discussion; Spanish videos and discussion; personal accounts; current research reports; participatory sharing lounge; free lunch with Bigelow panel; plus video replay access for 180 days!!!!!!!!!!!!  Contact https://conference.iands.org/registration.  



My talk is that Friday - my husband Terry will say a few words too (surprise!)



If you haven’t signed up yet to receive my free monthly newsletter “FOR THE CURIOUS,” please do.  Always surprises.  Go to my Archive to view past issues and/or to sign up on my mailing list.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home