Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Eben Alexander, Norway, and the Experiences of Health-Care Givers


*** The incredible near-death experience of Eben Alexander, M.D. was first announced by Newsweek Magazine, with cover and feature article, in mid-October. Please, if you can, buy his book Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife. Skeptics who pooh-poohed his story had only read the magazine version. His book gives you "the rest of the story," things that he experienced that were absolutely impossible for him to know anything about, that there is third-party verification that proves they were real - including about his dead sister, a sister he never knew he had.

*** I just returned from Norway, keynoting a near-death conference at Sola Helsefarm, near Stavanger, Norway. The three-day affair was very successful, drawing a large crowd and exciting a lot of people. Naturally, I told them about Eben and his book. For more information about this, please read my November Newsletter. If you don't subscribe to it ('tis free), then just get on my website and do so - www.pmhatwater.com. Don't forget there is an archive of previous issues. You'll want to read them all. While in Norway, Jannecke Oinaes conducted a one-hour interview that you can now view: http://wisdomfromnorth.com/pmh-atwater-about-her-research-on-near-death-experiences/.

*** In the November Newsletter I carried a letter from a nurse about her own experience, what happened to her, when a patient died - she HEARD the woman making her transition. I don't know if anyone is reaching out to the experiences of nurses, but they should. If you are a professional health-care giver, please send your story to IANDS (International Association for Near-Death Studies) at services@iands.org, or send them to me and I'll pass them on to the right person. I want to encourage this type of testimonial for I know all health-care providers will benefit.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home