Monday, October 01, 2012

Children of the Fifth World Pre-Order

***  Most announcements now are carried in my free monthly newsletter.  I urge you to sign up for this feature - on my website at www.pmhatwater.com.

***  One big one:  you can now pre-order copies of my next book - Children of the Fifth World






It completes a trilogy of books about our children, evolution, the human race, and our quickly changing times. The other two are The New Children and Near-Death Experiences, and Beyond the Indigo Children: The New Children and the Coming of the Fifth World. I am very grateful that all three of these books have been published by the same company: Bear & Co., an imprint of Inner Traditions. They do such good work, and I am pleased to be one of their authors. You can pre-order the new book through any of these sources:


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home