Thursday, August 04, 2022

September Conference and October Webinar!

ANNOUNCEMENTS


  • Please, join up now to come or see via zoom the big 2022 IANDS Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, September 1-4.  My talk is on that Friday, Sept. 2 from 2 pm to 3 pm.  The last part of my talk I’ll give to my husband Terry, so he can say a few words.  Everyone has been wanting to see and know him.  Well, folks, this is your chance.  


    Sign up today at https://conference.iands.org.  


    I mean NOW!  Don’t wait.


  • Heads up on another special doings.  On October 15, 1 to 2:30 EDT, I will be doing a special Webinar on Children’s NDEs, as an IANDS production.  Contact Angela Harris at isgo.iands.org to sign up early.  I will start things, then it is my hope everyone can get involved, at least those who want to, so we can really talk.  I mean this to be a helluva time, a chance to confront what few say, but everyone wants to hear.  It would be wise if you first read THE FOREVER ANGELS.  Most child experiencers do not like IANDS.  Why?  We will confront this question and go where it leads us.  The youngest of the young (birth to age 5) do NOT have a before.  This means they look at everything through a completely different worldview than most NDErs, especially if they went through abuse issues.  We must talk about this - and we will.  Sign up today for this Webinar.  Thank you IANDS for daring to do this.

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home