Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Conferences and an Interview

ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • Don’t forget the big conference this coming October 4-6 in Durham, North Carolina, of The Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies.  Anyone can come. Keynoter is me, talking about The Forever Angels:  Near-Death Experiences in Childhood and Their Lifelong Impact.  Many speakers, incredible programs, book sales.  For more information, you can check the Engagement Calendar on my website at www.pmhatwater.com, or write the President, Jim Beichler, at jebco1st@aol.com.  

  • During the King of Prussia Conference of IANDS, Lisa Jones, a wonderful member from Hawaii, asked to do an interview with me that she would record and make available to others.  Wound up being three in one, with yours truly sharing stories from my own life that I’ve seldom told another living soul. Squeaky voice and all, I found myself talking about when I first heard anything about metaphysical/esoteric/spiritual things.  As a young mother I was just trying to keep up with my family as we trekked across Julia Davis Park in downtown Boise, Idaho.  My goal was the picnic area near the Zoo. I was distracted by Ram Dass, a loner at the Band Shell sharing his story. He said some things that stopped me cold, and changed the future course of my life.  Here’s the link to that episode: https://www.millionairemedium.com/2019/09/18/near-death-experiences-are-more-common-than-you-think-with-p-m-h-atwater-episode-93/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home