Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Remote Viewing, IANDS 2021, Wordsworth Poem

 ANNOUNCEMENTS


If you are interested at all in remote viewing, coming up is a rare event.  Joe McMoneagle,in my opinion, the greatest of all the original remote viewers in the former government program, is offering a special program at The Monroe Institute on how to develop your natural psychic ability, and collect information on anything, anywhere, at any time.  The dates are December 18-20 (virtual).  Sign up at info@monroeinstitute.org.  


The 2021 IANDS Conference Program Proposal for giving a talk, is now available.  Read over the instructions for dos and don’ts and how to submit your proposal.  This will be the 40th Anniversary Celebration, and is slated to be held (we hope) in Arlington, VA, September 2-5, 2021.  Contact IANDS, services@iands.org, or you can call them (919) 383-7940.  Deadline for submission is 1-31-2021 at 11:59 pm EST.  We’ve had birthdays before, but none of them will be like this one.  Dr. Bruce Greyson will be out with his fabulous new book by then called “AFTER.”  Maybe, if we all blink twice, I might have my next book done by then, too.  No, it’s not another research project.  It’s more personal:  about my life, my deaths, and my research.  



QUOTE


I promised Roger Marksmen in England that I would carry this quote from Wordsworth in my next blog.  Here it is:


“For I have learned

To look on nature, not as in the hour

Of thoughtless youth; but hearing oftentimes

The still sad music of humanity,

Not harsh or grating, though of ample power

To chasten and subdue.  And I have felt

A presence that disturbs me with the joy

Of elevated thoughts; a sense sublime

Of something far more deeply interfused,

Whose dwelling is the light of setting suns,

And the blue sky, and in the mind of man:

A motion and a spirit that impels

All thinking things, all objects of all thought,

And rolls through all things.”




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home