Saturday, November 11, 2017

Gifts and Appearances

ANNOUNCEMENTS

***  For special, unique Christmas gifts, be certain to visit the Marketplace
on my website at www.pmhatwater.com.  I operate the Marketplace
as a free service for near-death experiencers and those like them
who need a little help promoting their art, gifts, services and healing
abilities.  It can be a real challenge to let people know what you have
to offer - hence - the Marketplace.  There are even some hobby
shops featured and with loads of fantastic gifts to buy.  Let these
wonderful people wow you with what they have to offer.  Visit the
Marketplace first before you buy anything, anywhere!  Thanks.

***  December 9th in Seattle, Washington, I will be giving a talk to the
Seattle IANDS group that will be like nothing I’ve ever done before or
ever will do again.  It will be deeply personal and is called “I Want to

Pour My Soul.”  Details in the Engagement Calendar on my website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home