Monday, May 29, 2006

Forbidden Religion

I am one of the contributors to the new book, Forbidden Religion, edited by Doug Kenyon, the man who puts out the magazine, "Atlantis Rising"(an incredible publication). This book is now available, and through Bear &Co. (Inner Traditions), Rochester, VT, 2006. The title of my chapter is "Understanding the Near-Death Experience: Why Hasn't Science Gotten It Right?" Doug arranged this chapter from an article I had previously writtenfor "Atlantis Rising," and then notified me of its inclusion in the book. Truly, I am honored to be part of any of his ventures, as he is a man of integrity and vision.

In the July/August issue of "Atlantis Rising," he is using another of my articles. This one entitled "Is Humanity Experiencing A Quantum Leap In Evolution?" If you haven't discovered this magazine yet, give it a try.

Contact: Atlantis Rising, P. O. Box 441, Livingston, MT 59047; phone1-800-228-8381; e-mail darsi@atlantisrising.com; website: www.AtlantisRising.com. It is dedicated to exploring ancient mysteries,unexplained anomalies, and future science. ...PMH

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home